Speed Detailing - Boats
Speed Detailing offers a fully mobile, 24 hours/7 days a week, on-site professional detailing service covering exteriors, interiors and hulls of all types of marine vessels. Maximise and maintain your craft’s value and appearance with Speed Detailing’s attention to detail cleaning, restoring and rejuvenating every surface to the highest potential attainable.
Speed Detailing specialise in mobile detailing for all types of marine vessels. Everything from small boats, to yachts, to multi-million dollar leisure vessels and even ships. Whether in-water or out of the water, Speed Detailing offers a fully mobile 24 hours/7 days a week service at your location. All marinas serviced across Queensland, NSW and Victoria. The best professional detailing anytime, anywhere. Contact us about other locations.
All facets of the exterior and interior marine surfaces are meticulously detailed to perfection with the highest quality workmanship.
Speed Detailing’s Marine/Boat exterior detailing includes:
- High pressure hull cleaning and removal of algae and marine soiling;
- A full machine cut and polish - paint restoration & rejuvenation;
- Rejuvenation of all clear coats and gel coats;
- Hand washing and hand polishing and waxing for surface maintenance;
- Buffing and scratch removal;
- Decal, sticker and signage removal;
- All alloy and Stainless Steel polishing;
- All timbers, including teak: Cleaned, treated and restored;
- Windows cleaned streak-free and smooth. Also glass can be cut & polished;
- Canvas & canopies ‘UV Clears’ cleaned and rejuvenated back to life.
Speed Detailing’s Marine/Boat interior detailing includes:
- Complete vacuum and steam shampoo of carpets - velour, upholstery & fabric;
- All leather treatment, conditioning & protection;
- Rejuvenation of vinyl, plastic, rubbers and moulds;
- Interior ceilings: Removal of marks, stains & blemishes;
- Meticulous cleaning of all components and controls;
- Rooms, including kitchen/galley: Cupboards & draws, fridges & freezers; Bathrooms; Sleeping quarters.
Speed Detailing’s owner director, Lyndon knows the importance of looking after your boating asset preserving its value through immaculate presentation. The exterior surfaces of 70% of vessels in the boating sector need just to be rejuvenated, not repainted, in order to be brought back to life.
When it comes to restoring marine exteriors and interiors to look new again, Speed Detailing has a passion and unwavering attention to detail that is second to none. Lyndon is a skilled and passionate tradesman who, with many years of experience, knows the importance of presentation and looking after your boating asset through preventative maintenance.
Add $$ To Your Asset
“I can possibly help you make more money than what you initially thought you'd receive when selling your boat, by providing a service many consider to be a gifted art form. It’s the reason I started Speed Detailing - to provide the boating sector a service that is untouchable, and make your boat look like new again in every possible way as if as it was just off the showroom.”
Speed Detailing specialises in every facet of detailing imaginable, including interiors, exteriors, hulls, alloy and stainless steel polishing. The interiors are fully cleaned using the Speed Detailing method making them look and smell brand new.
To enhance and protect the value of your asset Speed Detailing offers monthly and quarterly preventative maintenance packages.
Achieve The Perfect Result
Every marine job Speed Detailing carries out is different and requires a unique process and application to achieve the perfect result. If you are considering selling, trading-in, or getting an insurance appraisal for your boat, or just need your boat detailed thoroughly with a professional make-over, Speed Detailing can add value to your boat or luxury craft.
Contact Us Today
Speed Detailing offers a fully mobile 24 hours/7 days a week service at your location. The best professional detailing anytime, anywhere. All locations across Queensland, NSW, Victoria and South Australia and beyond serviced. Contact us about other locations globally.
Speak to Lyndon today on 0457 287 192 (All hours, 24/7)